This dissociation will help you to commence a whole new and transcendent path loaded with peace, joy, and tranquility. It really is a guided meditation for those who attempt to heal their primal wound and early childhood trauma. When you practice it once 3 x every week for 3 months, you should begin to transcend your emotional pain-body and dissolve your toxic emotions… once and for all.
1. Become seated and cross your legs in the yoga position and close the eyes.
2. Place your tongue around the roof of the mouth just behind your teeth. Ensure that is stays there during the entire entire meditation. Inhale slowly through your nose through your diaphragm, allowing the atmosphere to push your lower belly out. Continue this seven times, focusing your attention on your own breath.
3. Visualize enough time with your childhood whenever you experienced your first emotional trauma, regardless of how slight or how severe.
4. Now center on that event for several moments. See the one who inflicted the trauma, whether or not this was actually a parent, sibling, classmate, friend, whomever. If it was multiple people then visualize every person involved. Focus childhood trauma for this time in your own life till you have a specific picture of this in your thoughts.
5. All of the pain in your lifetime stems returning to that one event, this primal wound. It can be time now to heal this pain, and retrieve your soul. There is a hidden treasure that lies at the heart of this trauma.
6. Visualize the eye area of the person who caused this primal, first wounding. See their suppressed pain in their own eyes. As you’re observing this, know in your heart of hearts which they simply didn’t know any better. Realize that should they knew better, they will have never hurt you. These were only reacting from the own place of pain, inflicted childhod other people once they were a child.
7. Now send anyone accountable for your initial wound pure white light emanating from your beating heart. Send them love and forgiveness through the light. Send them the thought wave, saying “I forgive you and also know that you didn’t know any better.” Stay in this place, as long as you require, pulsing the white light from your heart toward them with every beat and after that visualize the lighting consuming their body before you see them smile. As soon as you discover their whereabouts smile, keep visualizing the emotionally healthy spirituality until their body is totally engulfed in white light.